As a truly versatile mobile caterer, Cocktail Gastronomy can deliver award-winning service no matter the venue, no matter the number of guests.
Our style of service and tailored packages ensure you and your guests are free to mingle while our professional staff cater to all of your event needs whether it be a wedding, birthday party, product launch, client get together, pop up bar or festival.
Since creating Cocktail Gastronomy we have expanded into Crafted Events WA after naturally adapting into an events company after delivering bars, kitchens and event management from plan to production of events.
OUR LIQUOR LICENCE:
Crafted Events WA is blessed with a special facility licence. This mean we can serve and sell alcohol anywhere you like with land owner approval.
This also ensure your event is fully licenced and all responsible service and sale of alcohol is in our control.
Pop Ups Bars
Last year alone CG constructed over 200 commercial activations. Our licence allows us to orchestrate a pop up bar of a maximum 200 capacity, prior to an add/vary application being applied.
Festival and Events
Cocktail Gastronomy have been engaged by many festival organisers to add atmosphere to their event. Our bars can showcase any spirits or brands in a thematic and engaging manner to attendees.
Concept Food Stalls
Our team love creating concept stalls at events! We are creative, different and stand-out from the crowd.
Our past concept stalls include:
– What the Cluck (featured at Noodle Palace 2018)
– Bao Wow (featured at Noodle Palace 2018 and Fringe Festival Pleasure Garden 2018)
– Lucky Chans Bao Bar (feaured at Laneway, Falls Festival, Gourmet Escape, BeauVine, Taste of Perth and more
– 3 Little Pigs (featured at throughout Perth)
If you have a food stall in mind and want us to create it for your next event, contact us now!
Our Special Facility Liquor Licence
When do you need a Liquor Licence?
You require a Liquor Licence when the following is relevant to your event:
- You are selling alcohol at your event
- Your event runs over 10pm
- You are hosting an event for commercial purpose and alcohol is provided to your guests free of charge for attendance
- If your event is more than 75 guests for 4hrs or if your event is more than 100 guests for 2hrs